RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The privileged Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller via the Store, subject to § 8 of the Regulations, within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires after 14 days from the date of:
- in which the privileged Buyer has come into possession of the goods or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Privileged Buyer has come into possession of the goods;
- in which the privileged Buyer came into possession of the last of the items or in which a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the privileged Buyer, came into possession of the last item in the case of a contract obliging to transfer ownership of many items that are delivered separately.
- In order for the privileged Buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract, he must inform the Seller, using the data provided in § 2 of the Regulations, about his decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or information provided by e-mail).
- The privileged buyer may use the model withdrawal form at the end of the Regulations, but it is not mandatory.
- In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for the Privileged Buyer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- In the event of withdrawal from the concluded contract, the Seller shall return to the preferred Buyer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivery of the goods (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the privileged delivery method chosen by the Buyer other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed of the decision of the preferred Buyer. on the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same means of payment as those used by the Preferred Buyer in the original transaction, unless the Preferred Buyer agrees to another solution, in any case the Preferred Buyer will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
- The Seller may withhold the refund of the payment until the goods are received or until proof of their return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
- The Seller asks for the goods to be returned to the following address: Zbrachlińska 47, 85-569 Bydgoszcz immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the privileged Buyer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the sales contract. The deadline is met if the privileged Buyer sends back the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The privileged buyer bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
- The privileged buyer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the use of them in a manner other than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- If, by their nature, the goods cannot be returned by the usual post, the Privileged Buyer will also have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The Privileged Buyer will be informed about the estimated amount of these costs by the Seller in the description of the goods in the Store or when placing an order.
- In the event of a defect in the goods, the Consumer has the option of complaining about the defective goods on the basis of the warranty or guarantee regulated in the Civil Code, if the guarantee has been granted.
- By using the warranty, the Consumer may, on the terms set out in the Civil Code:
- make a statement on price reduction,
- in the case of a significant defect – submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract,
- demand replacement of the item with one free from defects,
- demand the removal of the defect.
- The Seller asks you to submit a complaint under the warranty to the postal or electronic address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
- If it turns out that in order to consider the complaint, it is necessary to deliver the defective goods to the Seller, the Consumer is obliged to deliver the goods at the expense of the Seller, to the address Zbrachlińska 47, 85-569 Bydgoszcz.
- If an additional warranty has been granted for the goods, information about it, as well as its conditions, is available in the product description in the Store.
- Complaints regarding the operation of the Store should be sent to the e-mail address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
- Consideration of the complaint by the Seller will take place within 14 days.
Appendix No. 1 to the Regulations
Below is a model withdrawal form that the Consumer or Privileged Entrepreneur may or may not use.